Pup Joints - SH503- PJ
Pup Joints are used to adjust the height of full length tubing or casing strings. They are also used to adjust the depth of down hole tools.
- Used as an integral member of tubing string.
- Used to space out the distance between Tubing and Casing components.
- Comes with variety of different thread types (API/Proprietary) and Thread size combinations.
- Important to note that upset OD may not be present in some pup joints depending on thread type.
- Complies with API 5CT.
- Reliable and proven
Technical Specification & Sizes
- Various sizes, different threading & different materials are available. OD will vary with tubing weight and thread type
- OD (inch) 2-3/8, 2-7/8, 3-1/2, 4, 4-1/2 inch
- ID (inch) 2.041 to 3.640 inch
- Weight (PPF) 4 to 19.20 ppf
- Length (ft) 2, 3, 4,6,8,10,12 FT
- Connection type As per requirement
Different types of Pup Joints