Flow Couplings - SH502- FC
Flow Couplings are heavy wall connectors used in tubing strings and are designed to minimize the effect of internal erosive action caused by production fluids. Flow couplings are located just above and below of flow control equipments where turbulent flow problems are likely to occur.
- Extends life of production tubing and completion equipment by minimizing effect of internal and external erosion caused by turbulent flow.
- Installation is above and below the tool which has ID restrictions for flow e.g. small diameter nipple profiles, expansion joints, safety valves, gauges and gas lift mandrels.
- Complies with API 5CT.
- Manufactured with variety of different thread types (API/Proprietary) and thread Sizes
- Connection and body performance exceeds or matches with the production tubing.
Technical Specification & Sizes
- Flow Couplings are provided in all sizes, weights and material specifications for standard services, H2S environment , and HP/HT conditions
- Flow couplings are manufactured from seamless mechanical tube in sizes ranging from 2 3/8” to 4 1/2” OD.
- Any length, grade of material, and threading is available at the customer’s request. Typical lengths are 3′ and 6′.
Different types of Flow Couplings